We’ve added some exciting new functionality.
- User Interface – We’ve simplified and freshened up the ETS UI, all the same features are available but in a more streamlined presentation.
- New IVR Discovery Tool – We’ve updated our IVR Discovery tool to give more control and flexibility to you the user in mapping out your network.
- Integrated User Notification System – To enable you to be better in touch with what is happening on your ETS account, we’ve introduced a notification system, to alert you to important events.
- Version 2 API – Our new API version comes with enhanced account manageability.
Some little tweaks to remove annoyances we’ve spotted.
- Abbreviation of extended URLs on a web agent capture
- Appending of country code on Bulk DDI uploads
- Removed deleted tests from widgets and reports
- Reports show User name instead of User ID
- Data tables now ‘remember’ last state on a page refresh
These are changes to some of the more common tasks, to aid in a more user friendly experience.
- Test Profiles have been removed. Following user feedback Test Profiles, were deemed cumbersome, so have been removed to allow a quicker testing experience.
- User Groups removed.
- General DDI Management, has been given an overhaul to make the process more agile. There is still work ongoing to improve this further.
- Added Call Time to CSV reports to help correlate reports more efficiently
- Simplified Test Case creation with company wide defaults. Setting defaults will now allow monitoring tests in particularly to be quickly created with less configuration.
- Monitoring tests can now be paused, restarted or deleted in bulk from the Test Case overview page.
- The Recents Tests section on the Overview will now include monitoring tests, so you have greater clarity on your ETS activity.